luv is not jelus ann kreg sez i m jelus but i m not

by Craig on December 2, 2010

Helo I m laska th luv kity ann i rite sumtymz for kreg

So th uther da i wuz luking owt uv th windo.

I du this fore tu protek th howse frum bad things. Peepul don thinc katz r nise lyk this. They thinc thay r shelfish.

i

m

not

shelfish.

i think abowt uther peepul. if I wuz shelfish wud i luk owt th windo tu protek th howse ann kreg?

but tht iz not y i m riting tuday

as i wuz luking owt th wndo i saw anuther kat. he wuz owtside. katz can go owtside? i dident no this. anywa i saw he haz toys.

i hav toys tu lke this tunel

ann this long string – o – ann this skrachy thing

ann sparkli bals an mise

ann toylet papur

kreg has this thing he putz on hiz lap ann he luks at it

i want it but i m not jelus

he duznt let me hav it aneemore cawse of this

but th owtside kat he had litle things that went in th ayr ann spoke weerd like wissels. i want wun uv those. an he had uthur fun things tu run aftur like thes litel gra things with fuzy tales that went up treez and he wud run with them ann hav fun. i want wun uf those

no i want tu uf them.

an theez thingz, the brown thingz that fawl frum the treez, he haz those tu ann i want them. ann that thing he climes, it iz grey, and is hi, and made uv wud, he skraches it with hiz claws and then climes up it. i want wun of thoze tu.

i tri tu go owt and get them but kreg sez no laska. du not run owt. it iz not fare wy uthur kat haz thingz.

thayr rite thayr

y i kant tayk them?

kreg sez i shud not b jelus.

i am apawled.

i m not jelus.

i jus want it

th stuf

y all stuff iz not mine iz not fayr

he sez i hav stuf

so

i want uthur stuf i dont hav

th uther kat haz stuf more

ann i want it

it iz not nise tu sey i m a jelus kat

i m not talking tu him until i want fud

he sez i m a luv kity

ann shud be egzampel

no i say i shud hav all thingz

now th kat is gone but he left mee all thingz aneeway

but i wil not take them

i wil be a gud egzampul – plus i kant open th dore

stil i dont need this luv but maybe u do

i m not jelus but it iz ok if u r

u r jus humanz

i unerstand

stil – tuday i wil not want uthur katz toyz

tuday if i see uthur kat ann he haz toyz i wil bee hapy fore him

uthur kat iz not nise he duz not giv mee all hiz toyz

i thnk he iz jelus

ann fine – jus tuday i wil not want al thingz

exept thoze circels with belz in them

i want those

ann krinkle papurz ann kity treetz ann those toyz that fli an wissel

but i m not jelus

i jus want all thingz

Anonymuss December 2, 2010 at 8:47 am

kreg, u tel laska kittee that she iz thu best an when she preeches i kan reely unnerstan. laska kittee is so preshus! wun uv thuh theengs i lik abowt hur iz hur simpul an humbul on-ess-tee. thatz how kidz r, espeshullee thu yunger thay r. an Jezuss sed wee r too bekum like littel chilldrun. i theenk laska kittee mus b klose too Jezuss hart!

sumhow, i never pikshur luv kittees az striveeng, eether. thay juzt reellee trusst fore theengz. thay sleep a lot, too! how du thay du that?!!! thay hav no sleep problemz!!!!!

when laska sed, “i am apawled!”, that maid me laff!!! (it wuz poynyent, too!)

Craig December 2, 2010 at 2:18 pm

frum laska

ur laskish iz impruving – thank u – kreg is glad u red – he sez it tayks 4 tymz as long to rite theez posts – but i doen no wat he meenz becuz i rite them

bill (cycleguy) December 2, 2010 at 9:40 am

Kreg: I lit me sekreetry reed this cuz she is kat prsun. She laffted. wirz the dog?

Craig December 2, 2010 at 2:21 pm

and ur laskish is good too bill

dog?

heer?

wayre???!!!!!!!!!

ooooooo – thayre iz no dog – u wer jus asking

whew – WE DU NOT ALOW DOGZ HEER – sory

bill (cycleguy) December 2, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I r dog prsun not kat prsun. Sry even tho I du not hav wun of dooz meself.

Craig December 2, 2010 at 2:56 pm

deer bill

i forgiv u

ann “doze” iz speld “doze” – but ur laskish is stil veree gud

Debbie December 2, 2010 at 8:29 pm

laska – I can’t type as good as you. So I hope you can understand this. Thank you for being such a good example for us. I will do my best, with Jesus help, to not get jealous . . .even when other people have more than me, cooler stuff . . .better relationships, important jobs, skills and talents.
And I really liked your toys . . .the toilet paper is fun, isn’t it? Craig really loves you alot. :)
Any advice for my kitties? They are both girls and one is blind. She doesn’t get jealous so much. Can’t see when we’re petting the other cat. But Daisy, the cat that can see . . .she wants us to just pet her. How would you feel if Craig got another kitty? or, gulp, even a bunny?

Craig December 2, 2010 at 9:23 pm

BUNEES R EVEL

THAY LUK ALL HOPITEE AND KUTE BUT THAY R SNEEKEE

but kreg sez forgive bunnies

ann th kat that kant se – she nos hu is geting pettd – she iz jus silent – so pet her – NOW

ann thayr wil be no uthur kat – jus me

ANN TOYLET PAPUR ROKS

Debbie December 3, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Laughing alot . . .and petting and playing with the blind kitty! :) She has started liking the bunny better. There is something else about this bunny and being sneaky. She was using her litter box real well . . .at first. ! haha! Laska . . .you rock too! Take care of Craig!

Anonymuss December 2, 2010 at 10:26 pm

Hillaireeus!!!!! i needud this trooth+hewmur shot todaye!! thankz, laska!

iznt it grate whut freedum humenz can exspeerienz when thay put on kat maskz?? maybe thay shud just bekum katz!!!!

Craig December 3, 2010 at 2:23 am

nise that u caym

yore laskish is gud tu

but stranj – iz not furst time peeple mayk it sownd like kreg rites this

o wel

mery crismus A.

Linda Kruschke December 3, 2010 at 11:55 am

I showed this to my cat Tom. He was not amused. Poor thing has no sense of humor. I suggested he post a comment, but he didn’t have time. Maybe he is just jealous because he has no toys of his own. He is forced to play with the dog’s tennis balls. But he does get to go outside, so maybe he shouldn’t complain. Peace, Linda

Craig December 4, 2010 at 10:52 am

u r nise to reed wen i rite – blesingz on yore kat – and pthhhthththppptthhtt – sory – harebal – and yore – aaccckkkkcccc – dog tu

gina reid December 4, 2010 at 12:57 am

Oh, Laska! What a cute kitty shining light in Craig’s life. Seems like he’s attracting a kitty following too :) Keep up the good work.

merinosmobilya.org March 19, 2013 at 7:05 am

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on
the head. The issue is something too few people are speaking
intelligently about. I’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.

Jimmy Reth April 9, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few percent to power the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back. http://www.familyhealthfashion.com/

Marcus Maygar May 16, 2013 at 3:56 am

Howdy fantastic blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work? I have virtually no knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Thanks a lot!Raleigh Roofing, 3221 Durham Dr., #101-C, Raleigh, NC 27603 – (919) 701-6300

Mikayla Fullwood May 16, 2013 at 4:06 pm

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome weblog!Mission Viejo Roofing Service, 26161 Cordillera Drive, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 – (949) 238-6004