Love kleenz up it’s own mesiz – gest post bi Laska the luv kity

by Craig on January 6, 2011

If you are new to Deep Into Love, you need to know this. From time to time Laska the love kitty sneaks on here, and before I know it, there’s a post. He likes to write, and as long as he stays on topic – well – it saves me the trouble of writing a post…

Helo. This iz Laska th luv kity. Tuday i spild sowda.

So – don juj me

it wuzent the darc sowda,

it wuz the lite sowda that u can se ur paws on th uthr side th botel – if u luk thru it

it wuz that sowda

it uzed tu bee in that botel

i don lyk that botel

ken u tel?

it iz gud sowda to spil cuz it iz th kind that disapeerz wen u spil it – so i don unerstan wi Kreg wuz sad

an sum papurz they fel tu – an ran uner th bed – i don no – papurz fawl sumtymz rite?

thayr is gravitee

an then kreg sez wurdz tu me

an i wach – an he haz fun!

he unroles th big toylet papur and putz it on the invizabal sowda – an he putz hiz fete on th papur

wi he iz sad tho?

i lyk th big toylet papur

then he sez don u kayre?

of corse i kayre – i m yore kat!  i luv u!

oooooooooooooo

th sowda!

i don kayre abowt that

he sez katz hav no gilt

wat iz gilt? i think i want it. duz aneebudy no ware th gilt iz?

an he sed tu, that katz nevr klene thayr mesiz

what iz mesiz. I think i want mesiz. duz aneebudy no ware th mesiz iz”

an maybe th sowda jus fel

lyk th papur – gravitee

an i haz a kweschun aneeway

wi theyre wuz no kap on th botel?

so iz not reel fawlt kregz fawlt?

stil kreg sez we shud klene up owr own mesez

ware r theez mesiz – i mus fine them

if u hav a mes kleen it – becuz luv kleenz yore own mesiz

then giv it me – i want tu play with it

oh an wun moor thing

th bes thing abowt this iz

Kreg left owt th big toylet papur

an it wuz fun

an wun moor thing

i wacht him an now i no ware he keepz th big toylet papur

i haz planz

luv

Laska th luv kity

Anonymuss January 6, 2011 at 1:38 am

Oh what a howl!!!! A poignant one. It is because these posts sound so innocent and childlike-the way Jesus wants us to be in part (maturing in Him, eating meat not milk, etc. yet being like a child so we can enter the kingdom of heaven…) that they are such treasures! I never know whether to laugh or cry while reading them. They remind me so much of children in their fresh innocence and simplicity.

Big toilet paper…lol!!! And from Laska’s perspective, Kreg is having FUN cleaning up Laska’s messes! Don’t we need to really learn to see and understand the view from the other’s shoes? (or paws).

Laska…u th bezt! u shud jus krawl up and rit anee tim u feel lik it! u hav such gud thingz tu sae. tel kreg sum uv hiz frenz theenk u shud b a regulr! peepl kan lurn so much frum kitteez!
maeks me juz wan tu kurl up an purrr aftr i reed whut u rite an how u sa theengz. i hart Laska!

Debbie January 6, 2011 at 2:49 am

Dear Laska,
You are the best cat blogger ever. <3 Messes are everywhere people are. Lots of time inside of them, so no wonder you can't find them or clean them up! But, we have Jesus to help us with that. :) And your plans for the big toilet paper . . .that could be considered a mess too! So glad you have Craig . . .he understands about what love kitties need and about messes. After all, he lets me come here and comment! ha!
p.s. Lily the bunny tried to write a post the other night. Who knew bunnies could hop up into computer chairs and knock off keyboards???

Anonymuss January 6, 2011 at 2:55 am

Debbie, love what you said about messes! Craig is good with understanding love kitties and people, too. So are you. I learn so much here!

Craig January 6, 2011 at 10:36 am

BUNNIES – Laska informs me he has made an exception for yours – but BUNNIES are “Rodentia non grata” around here

Thank you Deb.

Shell January 6, 2011 at 9:47 am

Oh yes, best cat blogger ever!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my post yesterday.

Craig January 6, 2011 at 10:53 am

Laska thanks you Shell. He comes from a proud line of feline writers :)

And you are really, really, most welcome. My pleasure.

God Bless and keep.

Kim January 6, 2011 at 10:30 am

This is the first time I’ve ever read a post by an animal blogger and I have to say it was quite refreshing.

I put you on my bloglist to the right of my posts so that my readers can enjoy Laska and everything else you offer here.

Craig January 6, 2011 at 10:55 am

Kim thank you so much – really. And thank you for reading. Heart having you here. God Bless and keep you.

susan January 6, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Deerast Laska, u r the epitomeow (ee pitt ohhhhh meeee-ow) of a kwote MissFoof &MrPoopy aka Sneezer lived by-” a katz soul purrr-puss in life is two hinder”. Understanding of korse, it is two hinder itz hue man. Iznt thare a hue wummin missing in thare speach? anymeow, u tell kreg two get over it. Wonse u hav executed ur planz four the big terlit payper, tell kreg u were showing HIM luv and hartz by being reddy two help him kleen upp his messes. In advantz. Cuz u no hue manz make them two. And it showz morr luv and hartz two b reddy two help kleen up uthurz messez. Juszd maak shur hee getz it. Luv and hartz two laska frum the hue wummin and all thuh wyld fuzzbutts att hur hausz. Knot the doggz-thae thennk kattz r toyz and shaacke thum two hard so itz not funn and the hue wummin yellz.

Layla Payton September 2, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Hahahaha!!! Craig, I love your sense of humor! This totally made me *SMILE*.

Craig September 3, 2011 at 3:00 pm

but it wasn’t me that wrote it – I don’t get any of the credit – it all goes to the love Kitty ツ

I heart my Laska posts – he’s got one in the works on rules and boundaries – and another one on how he conquered his negative voices. He types slow ツ