Luv sez thaynk uz 1000 tymz – gest post by laska th luv kitee

by Craig on August 1, 2011

tuday I am gest post fore kreg an am linkz with an vozcamp fore tu say thaynk uz

iz mi turn now

i see kreg haz thank uz menee tymz

I say tu him – kreg – iz not fare

I want thank uz tu – luv kiteez have thank uz menee

so tuday I tel u mi thaynk uz an kreg onlee haz tu rite wun blog – jus depe intu skriptchur tuday

he shud be thank uz tu mee – becuz I sayv from work fore him wen I rite

so I m thank uz fore:

1 … wen I wuz litel kitin kreg teeeched me how tu hunt – thayre wuz brown thing that wiguld

2 … fore rownd blak thingz on white thing tu hyd beehind wen dux wer gowing tu eet mee (I kaym owt wen sayfe it wuz)

3 … fore tunnel an blu sirkel thing with rownd roling thing insyde. I hav them frum wen I wuz litel kiten. I m bigr now an thay r smaller.

4 … fore big toilet papur. kreg hydz frum me big toilet papurz. they mayke litel peesez wen u byt them an u ken pul them with teeth and drag them evreeware, litel toylet papur duz sayme. I hart toylet papurz.

5 … fore tym kreg fownd mee wen I wuz not fynding him. it wuz no lites owtside an watur feld on mi hed an evreething made skayrd mee, he cawld laksa laska laska, I sed meow, he fownd me an hugd me veree much an kisd mee and sed doent run off an tuk mee inside. it not iz veree gud be not fownd.

6 … becuz I ken du impreshun of kangaroo an dinasorz

7… fore mi wautur fownten – kreg maykes watur wen I hav thirstee – I tel him – mayke wauter an he maykz. watur onlee kumz owt wen kreg is thayr. it is gud I own kreg.

8 … fore blankit cayv tu slepe in. I push an pul with klawz and opin cayve – then I mayke smawl laska an stik hed under – sumtymz tale duz not fit – stil iz gud cayv

i mayk moor thaynk uz laytur – 1,000 is menee numburz fore katz to say thank uz

luv – frum laska th luv kitee

Michelle August 1, 2011 at 7:08 am

i thaynk uz tu Laska fore Laskaz wizdum. Laska teeches me very much.

and for toylet papurz. 😀

Craig August 1, 2011 at 1:09 pm

thank u michelle, i hav wizdum an i m glad i teech u – an toylet paypur roks – an yore laskish is awlmos purfict now – u r nise an u r smart.

Kristin August 1, 2011 at 7:46 am

I HEART Laska! Laska makes me smile. Laska has made my day! Thank you Laska! :)

Craig August 1, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Laska is currently enjoying his late morning, noon, or early afternoon catnap – it’s very hard to distinguish between them – but I’ll tell him you said thank you when he gets up. Thank you Kristen – you being here – you reading – that’s made me smile – made MY day! God bless and keep you.

Cora August 1, 2011 at 8:35 am

Laska, U make me smyl, 2. It is verrrrry good that U sai thank U’s. Sumtymes i 4get 2 du that. eye wud bee happee with big toylet papurz 2. Maybee Kreg not mynd so much if U lern 2 cleen up mess yurself. Luv U, Laska!!!

Craig August 1, 2011 at 1:13 pm

thank u cora – why is need kleen? iz prity wen toylet paypurz iz evreeware? i luv laska tu ^.^

Andrea Dawn August 1, 2011 at 10:18 am

“it is gud I own kreg.” – Spoken like a true cat. Me and my kitten Gracie are still working out who owns who in this relationship. I am thankful for her!

Craig August 1, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I kitten – how adorable – are there pictures of her on your blog? and just to make things clear – there really is no need to “work out” the ownership issue – as you probably already know deep down inside, it’s already signed sealed and delivered – and the bill of sale belongs to Gracie. God bless you Andrea Dawn!

Andrea Dawn August 7, 2011 at 12:20 am

OK, Craig, there are now pictures of Gracie on my blog . . . here’s the link.

A. August 1, 2011 at 10:22 am

Smiling hugely and heart full of warm….:)

Craig August 1, 2011 at 1:17 pm

truly nice to see you back A. – I hope things went well – e-mail me an update please and thank you. God bless

Dawn August 1, 2011 at 10:49 am

Dear Laska,

It’s my first day back after vacation and there you are, posting! I loved each and every little purry comment of thankfulness, but I agree with Andrea Dawn that “it is gud that I own kreg” was best.

I will remember this post as I go to work. Oh, and I liked the tag that linked you to Ann’s site in the beginning…very creative!

I must go over to Deep Into Scripture now and see what kreg is up to.

Missed you, Cat,

Craig August 1, 2011 at 1:21 pm

deer dawn

wi that is funee? it IZ gud i own kreg – ware is funee?

kreg wurked hard on that pikchur fore me – he had extra tymz cuz i rote fore him

mist u an the mutleys tu dawn

donna rae August 1, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Laska, you made my day… possibly my week… with your thoughtful and adorable guest post! “A cheerful look brings joy to the heart;good news makes for good health,” in Proverbs 15:30 describes the feeling you’ve gifted me with today. Thank you and may your day be filled with unexpected rolls of toilet paper!

Craig August 1, 2011 at 3:28 pm

thank u donna rae – i m adoribal and thotfull an i lyk wen i gest post. that iz gud bibil verse tu – an doent woree i no ware kreg hydz th toylet papurz ^.^

ps but u r nise fore wish for toylet paypurz – thank u

Kara August 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Laska! I love it… the toilet papers….. the cayv… the water fountain that is only on when Craig is there!
Who doesn’t need this kind of cheer on a Monday?!

Thanks for the smiles!

Kara

Craig August 1, 2011 at 3:33 pm

thank u kara i m glad makingz u smile – an i tel u sumthingz – sumtymz kreg goze in watur fowntin an, an klozez kurtin an taykz long drinx from watur fowntin up in ayr that maykz menee waturz

thank u kara i hope u hav toylet papurz tuday – u r nise

Rachelle August 1, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Thank you Laska. I enjoyed your post. I especially liked “it is gud I own kreg.”

Gus and Finn, that cats that live here, are both thankful that they own me and that I also operate an on-demand water fountain. :)

Craig August 1, 2011 at 3:51 pm

u r welkum rachelle – an it IZ gud i own kreg – an iz gud fore u that gus and finn own u tu – an i m glad thay hav watur fowntin – watur iz betur cold frum shinee thing

u r nise – i hope u have watur frum shinee thingz tuday – an plase tu hyd frum dux

frum laska th luv kitee ^.^

Ruthiey August 1, 2011 at 5:05 pm

WORD, Laska! I love your perspective on life! 😀

Craig August 2, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Ruthiey, Laska thanks you, and I thank you, although I thank you without licking myself! God bless and keep you Ruthiey!

Debra August 1, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Thanynkz for sharing dear sweet Laska. How kool to have your own wautur fownten! You are one kool kat tho, and deserve the best of everything.

Pleez don’t do what my kat did one time tho. U want to hear what happened to KC (short for Kitti Cat)? He was thirstee like u get sometimz, and he climbed on the toilet seat and stuck his hed in the toilet bole and almost fell in! So don’t EVER try that!
Luv D

Craig August 2, 2011 at 2:45 pm

thaynk u debra – u r nise. and YES it is way kool to hav my own wautur fowntin. an yes i du disurv best uf evreething (am stil lurning humilitee)

tel kc i m soree for his trajidee – but if i evur get a chans tu drink frum bole…

Layla Payton August 1, 2011 at 10:57 pm

LOL Craig, this is hilarious! I love the paper towel shred.

Craig August 2, 2011 at 2:47 pm

Layla, shredded up toilet paper and paper towels never brought me quite so much joy. I really don’t bother hiding them from Laska anymore – he keeps the mess relatively controlled – and I know how much joy it brings him – so it’s no big deal. It makes me smile. Thank you very much Layla, and God bless and keep you as always!

Amy August 2, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I always love hearing from Laska. And I agree with him, it’s not good to not be found. Good thing God always knows where we are. Glad I always know where He is too. Thanks for the reminder that we can be blessings (or facilitate them) for others. We all need to remember that one, too. Give Laska a pat and a hug from me and Chloe-cat. Smiles –

Craig August 2, 2011 at 2:50 pm

thank you Amy, and it is so true – it is NOT good to NOT be found. Between you and me – it was a sly little nod to salvation – I’m glad to know I’m found – and I’m glad to know you’re found too – and should we never meet in this life – it’s nice to know that we will meet. What HE did for us has so many amazing ramifications from the huge – to the little – and that’s one of the little – meeting people we never got a chance to meet while living here on this blue dot. Laska will get a pat and a hug from you – and please do the same for Chloe – from me. God bless and keep you.

Nacole@sixinthesticks August 2, 2011 at 5:50 pm

yes, i loved “it iz gud i own kreg”–haha! and toilet papurz and cayv–all so cute. “a cheerful heart is good medicine but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” i’ve been very irritable lately–thank you for the reminder!!! what joy we have in God–and yes, it touched my heart that Laska knows that it is good to be found. that is what we all want, deep down. Amy hit it right on the head–smart one, she is. thank God he has found us. thanks for cheering me up today with this gentle reminder. :) thanks also for your kind, very kind remarks on my blog posts. i left you a response.

Craig August 2, 2011 at 7:46 pm

I’m glad the love Kitty cheered you up – really, I’m glad. It makes me smile. I know the ups and downs of life – my downs don’t tend to be irritable – they tend toward being melancholy – still it’s an up-and-down thing and I get it. God bless you Nacole!