luv haz wureez fore utherz – gest post bi laska the luv kitee

by Craig on September 6, 2011

love is kind

I m laska th luv kitee – tuday I rite gest post becuz kreg is veree sleepz tuday

this iz part 2 uv big paw storee – part 1 iz on uthur blog tuday deep intu skriptchur

if not reedingz of part 1 u did GO NOW – REEDZ – KLIK HERE

i wil wate

luv is payshent

u r stil heer?

part 1 iz portint – u must reed klik now

aneeway ware wuz storee?

O

I heer kreg sumtymz wen playingz I du with this toy

it is cawled WASPZ

he sayz bee kayrful – I doent lissen – but now…

paw got hurtz

waspz was bad toy and make hurtingz fore paw!!

walkz wuz not gud – I wuz not hapee luv kitee

kreg tuk me home

kreg wachd vitel synz – he cownted breethz an hartzbeetingz manee tymz

he did not tayke tempricher

he wuz looking playsiz

yes that plase

I had bad feelingz menee abowt that ideea

i wuz suspishusus

i sed no

an I wuz sad – it iz not lyk wen I awlmos dide (here)

but iz not feelz gud tu have vary big paw that haz hurtingz

I sleepz on sof blaynkit on bed

kreg chex on me menee tymz

see how big paw wuz!!

I wuree – paw wil not fall of lyk spidur? (here)

I doent want paw tu fall off

I lyk paw

I sleep for tymz but onlee neer kreg

I doent lyk wen kreg haz wureez fore me

but I lyk litel

iz nise to have wureez fore u wen u hav injoree

but I hav hapi newz

tuday I am run

tuday I am jumpz

all toyz are betr then yesterday

paw iz not big aneemoor

an still paw iz on end uf leg – it did not fawl off

an I tipe with tu pawz!

an now I have wureez fore kreg

wen I wuz betr I am runz, and I am jumpz…

I am runz an jumpz on kreg wen he sleepz in nite

i wuz stelth kat

I hav manee meeeows fore him an he openz eyez and petz me

then he cloziz eyez and has moor sleepz

I m awl betr

but kreg is very sleepz

so tuday I have wureez fore him

luv is wureez fore othurz wen they are sleepz?

an luv wuz wen kreg haz wureez fore luv kittee with big paw?

tunite I will not be runz and jumpz on kreg – he is bad sleepz aneeway – I have wureez fore him.

tuday I wil consentrayt hard on kreg

an wach him klose

an not tayke eyz off him

and pay vary klose tenshun

becuz

ooooooooooooooh shineeeeeeeee!

Ruthiey September 6, 2011 at 9:06 am

Oh Laska! You’re brilliant. And Craig, seriously, how do you write so much like that? My brain hurts, but my heart is very happy. <3

Craig September 6, 2011 at 11:21 am

Yes, yes hi is ^.^. and Ruthiey – writing in “Laskish” takes twice as long – but there’s no research – and it’s pretty much all smiles. Hard on the spellchecker though ツ thank you Ruthiey – and God bless you.

Cora September 6, 2011 at 9:36 am

Laska! eye M soooo sorree bowt paw, but reelee happee it duz not fawl awf. eye M happee U an kreg hav eech uther an tayk cayre uv eech uther. let hymn do sleep stuf wyle U tare stuf up an hav fun. Jus bee qwyet wyle U du it. eye lyke it, 2, wen sumwun woorrees bowt meee — jus a littl. peepel hu woorree bowt sumwun most lykly luv them alot! thank U for updayt and gest post.

Craig September 6, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Thaynk u cora. it hurt vary bad. he wuz mean toy. i may not play with him agen. kreg is nise. if a waspz bringz hurtinz tu yore paw i wil wuree fore u.

Laska ^.^

Martha Orlando September 6, 2011 at 10:18 am

Laska haz bigz avechuur! Gld allz betur! Luv, Jordan, da miows kitteh

Craig September 6, 2011 at 12:24 pm

ur Laskish is not bad martha. avencher is speld lyk that, glad haz a a, allz iz kool wurd i did not no – miow iz what french luv kats say – so thaynk u martha and jordan.

Laska ^.^

A. September 6, 2011 at 11:05 am

This is huge medicine post, Craig! thank you! And yes, Laska is right, it is nice when people worry a little about us, isn’t it? Love Laska’s transparency! Love his insight. I am glad Laska is taking such good care of you and watching you closely while you try to get some sleep. Still lifting your sleep situation in prayer, too.

And so true…some toyz are just not what they look like to begin with, nor situations, nor people. We always have to be waree without losing our love; just wise loving waree.

I mix a bit of water with meat tenderizer and apply as a paste to quickly reduce sting from bees, etc., (NOT snakes and NOT poisonous spidrz-thoze thingz are seereeus!).

Craig September 6, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Laska says, and I quote, “i liv tu mayke A. smyl”

and Laska wasn’t watching me sleep last night he was too busy crawling on my face, and chest, and stomach. He was fine as long as he was in pain – but apparently the minute he was no longer in pain – he was all happy about being able to move! Thank you for the advice – we’ll see how quickly the love Kitty learns lessons. God bless you A.

Linda September 6, 2011 at 12:16 pm

i can’t believe you write that much like that. it hurts my brains too. and that you have others comment in the same manner. i wont even attempt it (maybe in the future). I hope Laska learnt her lesson with wasps, but she was surely reminded kreg luvs her! 😛

Craig September 6, 2011 at 12:31 pm

as I said to Ruthiey, “laskish” is not as easy as it looks ツ. and anyone is welcome to respond in any language they want – I speak a few – including Laskish ツ English is perfectly fine for commenting – and your English is very good ツ and as I said to A. – We’ll see how good Laska is at learning lessons – and I think (he) knows who loves him. God bless you Linda!

Debbie September 6, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I have been away, taking care of kitties . . .and dogs too. (sorry Laska) And look what happened to you! argh! Just when you were having so much fun. Those are bad toys and I hope you never encounter one again. You might like grasshoppers better. :) So glad Craig takes such good care of you. And worries just a little.
The kitties I took care of had big paws like yours got . . .only naturally. They are very big cats! A Maine Coon and a Ragdoll.
God bless you and Craig as He takes care of you and watches over you today!

Craig September 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Debbie, Laska actually has a dog we have found on our walks – a big white Siberian Husky – and the two of them seemed curious – and Laska isn’t afraid. Such is not the case with all dogs – but there are some ツ and Laska loves the grasshoppers – and the crickets so much – that maybe they had a contract out on him with the wasp. Just sayin ツ and those are some big cats – those Main Coons. Laska has the nice long legs – and since we’ve been walking – he’s got some good muscles – but he’s never going to be big in that way. God bless you Debbie – and Amen – thank you for the reminder – God does watch over me – and he doesn’t even worry – and that’s good.

Layla Payton September 6, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Kreg, plez furgiv, az I laff my heed off! O! Poor Laska ze luv kiteh. I want to hugz and sqeeze herz (himz?).

Hahaha! You seriously need to write some children’s books.

I am so glad everything turned out okay.

Craig September 7, 2011 at 12:17 pm

first, from Laska the love Kitty:

ur Laskish iz not tu bad, an it wuz horibal that bad toy!!!!!! an “ze luv kiteh” sownds lyk French Laskish – but i hart it ————- an i m a himz – u r nise

And me, I have one or two children’s books written – never published – and a small stack of rejection letters – I’m currently looking for an illustrator so I can self publish my favorite – and maybe sell it here. It’s called “Froofy Was Scared” Froofy was Laska’s predecessor – and looked just like him. I heart that book! So if you know any good artists – let me know!

And thank you – and God bless you Layla!

Joy @ Joy In This Journey September 7, 2011 at 6:04 am

thank you both for the giggle this morning. 😀

Craig September 7, 2011 at 12:18 pm

giggles are important Joy – maybe today reread this to your lovely little darlings – because I know what kind of day it’s been – and maybe this story might be a good reminder of what happens when love kitties (and children) don’t listen ツ God bless you Joy!!

Layla Payton September 7, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Craig, it’s always been a dream of mine to write a children’s book, though you have gotten much farther than me. 😉 I actually do know of an artist. You can read about him here: http://flattiredhomeschool.blogspot.com/2011/05/books-tea-and-fat-cats.html
His name is, Jerry Bennett. You can contact him here: http://www.artistjerrybennett.com/
He’s a dear friend, who loves the Lord. :)

Hugz to Laska. I hope he’z well. 😉

God bless you too, Craig. :)

misty September 11, 2011 at 4:56 pm

craig, my kitte wants to send a message, but it’s in mia-ish: laska, be happee yu wur with yur kreg insted of mi reekey. he is skeered uv bugz and bugz toyz. not only du i haf to put up with tu big doggez but my reekey skeered uv waspz. so soree u got hert on yur pawz. i am happee yu ar bettir now. i hope yur kreg iz bettir sleepz now?

Craig September 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm

First of all Misty, I’m sorry I’m so late in replying. But two weeks ago there was a week without near zero sleep. And this last week I’ve been overwhelmed with sadness for Sara Frankl (@gitzengirl) who is going home to be with the Father as I write this. And as I stand vigil over Sara, from afar, along with so many others, and tears become as natural as breath, I’ve fallen behind, in reading – and commenting – and replying – and I’m sorry.

but…

Any attempt at Laskish as honorable as yours cannot go without a proper reply…

So hold on a second let me get him…

i red ur wurdz – ur laskish iz not bad – needz wurk – u wil get – an kreg iz skayrd uv bugz sumtymz – i sayvd him frum spydur wunss – an th sting frum waspz hurt!!!!! – waspz is BAD toy – i hav not playd with wspz evur agen – kreg has bad sleepz awl timz – he callz bad sleepz that he haz fore 15 yeerz hiz thorn in syd – he duz not lyk it – but he lyks God. 15 yeerz iz vary old. u r nise misty.

Nacole@sixinthesticks January 23, 2012 at 2:52 pm

“i wuz stelth kat”! haha!!! “i luk lyk angil? yes?” oh my goodness…..these two lines were a hoot! i needed the laugh today, Craig!

and thanks for posting all the links in your posts today because i was supposed to be working on a post and have gotten nothing done! NOTHING i tell you! :)

i luv Laska the Luv kitti. blessings on both of you for making me smile today.

Craig January 23, 2012 at 3:33 pm

glad I was able to share my little smile factory with you Nacole – he’s a little miracle worker. God bless you my friend