Love says no – guest post by Laska the Love Kitty

by Craig on September 13, 2011

Kreg iz stil not gud tuday. He haz bad sleepz for all tymz. iz hard fore him tu rite – so tuday an tumorrow Laska th luv kitee helpz with gest postz.

iz ok – I haz gud writingz fore u

an I rite this cuz dawn – hu haz dogz wunderz how a katz goz on wawks with no leesh

so I wil tel

first I haz mapz for tu unerstand betr things for I teech u

thay r mapz uv lanz uv laska – awl lanz that belong tu laska

number wun iz mi partmint fore tu liv with kreg

number tu is othur peepulz

red dotz are dogz

they r tu menee

they r lyk playg

but sum r nise I mayke them blu dotz

an sum I doent no yet – they r grene

awl plasiz laska wawkz belong tu laska now

I hav menee playssiz – I du not wawk insyd ware peepulz r – they shut dorz

iz rood

O

an I doent go in number 5 where is blu waturz

I must to teech fore u importint thing

I hav bowndaree ishooz – kreg sez

not awl playsiz beelonging to laska – kreg sez

hmmmm – I think

but I teech tu wurdz – vary importint wurds fore u if u want wawkinz in laska lanz

first wurd – no

wen I here no I make litel meow – sumtymz I run litel

but not far

wen there iz no I doent go tu playssiz

wun playss fore no iz number fore on mapz

iz big forest – forest is veree big no

waturz awlso iz no

o

yellow playssiz – they r holes with rownd cirkil on top – they r no

an street with carz is no tu (tu tymz I run to uthur syd tho)

I du not lyk no

but iz awl abowt trustz

tu following roolz is trustz

kreg sez luv haz roolz

I wilt el moor tumorro

to lissin to no

for is veree impoortint – no

no is fore protex

iz menee lessinz fore teechingz of u

u lissin tu laska – he haz seekrets to tel u

u ken trustz him

see – i wink tu u – u ken trust wink

aneeway

tuday is this lessinz

luv protex
no is fore protex
even I u want wawkingz in forest
u wil be heer tumorow an I wil teech more
luv

laska th luv kittee

A. September 13, 2011 at 9:46 am

Laska, you are quite the conqueror if all lanz you walk on belong to you! Reminds me of what Puss in Boots told the young man….:)

Anyway, I digress. Laska, you are a brilliant writer with such a humble manner in some ways. Respectfully laughing at your color code system for dogz. I think I might make one for peeple. :)

And yes, that forest is huge, for sure. :) I know there are things that look huge to me that don’t look huge to other people. I don’t know why they can’t see how ‘huge’ my forests are, sometimes. Maybe its because they think if they can see what looks like a way around it, why can’t I? I am sure I look stoopid to people because of this sometimes, so don’t be discouraged, Laska, if others don’t think your forest is big. They just don’t have their Laska Forest glasses on. :)

anyway, it is very nice birthday present of you, Laska, to write for kreg when he is exhausted.

Craig September 14, 2011 at 3:25 pm

yes – yes i m – all lanz i wawk on beelong tu me

an yes i m brilyant riter – courz wil mayk moor senss wen u r bak agen – i foorgot mapz – oooops – kreg fixd

an othurz dont think mi forist iz big?

kreg is litel betr now – u r nise A.

A. September 13, 2011 at 9:58 am

P.S Love that first picture! “Laska, Rulr of awl Lanz!” Very noble, indeed. Noble kitty Rulr.

A. September 13, 2011 at 10:18 am

Love the last one, too! Winking Laska!! :) Of course we all trust winking kitty Rulrz!
now i will stop.

Craig September 14, 2011 at 3:26 pm

i m onlee cat with blinkingz

Linda September 13, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Craig, are you sleeping better? I’ll be praying. always hearting Laska’s posts! ^_^

Craig September 14, 2011 at 4:59 pm

This may answer your question Linda…

I want to let you know first – that this part of my reply goes out to everyone – and I just cut and pasted it in to all my replies for the last few days – that I’m just catching up on today. Last night was the first night since last Thursday that I slept more than an hour at a time. I’ve barely had enough in me to research and create posts – much less time for reading you or anyone at all. I’m sorry for replying so late. But even late, I heart that you commented so much that not to reply would be way wrong. Sorry, and thank you. Thank you a lot for being so nice. I can say that in a cut and paste comment because I know from experience that it’s true of YOU personally – because it’s true of everyone I’m cutting and pasting this to.

so that being said – thank you for your prayers – realistically there is no way I should be able to go through a stretch like that and even be coherent enough to write – but I was – I remember after 9/11 when President Bush said “I felt when America was praying for me – and I felt when it stopped” – prayers – like yours – are effective – and I’m sure they held me up – until the next time ツ

and thank you for hearting the Laska posts – they are a joy to write – I mean – Laska enjoys writing them ツGod bless and keep you and Linda!!

Beverly September 13, 2011 at 6:02 pm

This is the first post I have read by Laska. This cat has a seriously humorous blog! He sounds like he has it all together-but I guess we’d have to ask Craig if that is so..?
Great Post, Laska. Hope Craig buys you that expensive brand of Cat food, as a thank you for filling in for him. :) Oh yeah, a few kitty treats wouldn’t hurt any either, would it? I’m sure when he’s rested, Craig will be running to the store….? :)

Craig September 14, 2011 at 5:09 pm

He’s a cat, so of course he’d tell you that he has an all together ツ

and this from Laska…

it wuz grate postz – kreg feddingz me fudz onlee i hart, nom

kreg iz needingz uvhelp – so i help – i m luv kittee

kreg is nise

ur r nise tu

Debbie September 13, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Laska, thank you for teaching us about love . . .that it protects and says “no” to protect. :) I am so glad that you listen to the “no” even when you don’t want to sometimes. I will listen too, okay? And trust that there is a good reason for the “no” even if I can’t figure it out. Daisy and Celia say “meow” and are winking back at you.
God bless you, Craig, as you let Laska post today and tomorrow . . .even when we know that takes an extra long time for you! Praying for His covering and care.

Craig September 14, 2011 at 3:29 pm

i doent unerstand no eethur – but i trust – love meenz trust

i wink at celia an daisy – an why they meow – they doent talk?

an frum kreg

It takes longer – but it’s fun. It’s choosing his pictures that always takes so much longer than I think. God Bless you Deb.

Layla Payton September 13, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Dat iz hilariteez.

I <3 Laska

Craig September 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm

thaynk u layla ur r nise i hart u too – reely du.

Debra September 14, 2011 at 12:40 am

Hi Laska! I do trust you because you’re just so awesome! And because you come from a good home with Kreg, and I know he’s taught you how to be a good love kitty – right?
Will you plez give him a message for me? Tell him I’m praying for him. Because I know how hard it is to write without a good nite’s sleep. I know how it feels to drag around with no energy. Will you do that for me? I know you will. I trust you implicitly.
And by the way, you have the CUTEST wink ever ; -) hugs!

Craig September 14, 2011 at 5:20 pm

i m luv kittee – i m gud – kreg is nise – i hart him – i wil tel him messij – an mi wink is kyoot – thaynk u debra – hugz

Victoria September 14, 2011 at 12:47 am

meow
tomeowrow iz secont wurd, rite?
good lezzin 2day. Meow
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Craig September 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm

victoria – soree i m late fore tu replyz – but yes – secund wurd haz bin posted – prrrrrrrrrrrr’s r nise – u r nise